Pregnancy is without doubt one of the most important moments in a woman's life. Although the idea of having a child is not the dream of all women, this period is strongly involved in an emotional and delicate aspect, since from this moment on the woman begins to carry and be responsible for another life.
The discovery and announcement of pregnancy for daddy, family and friends is the first step in celebrating the new life that is coming, so it must be special.
With creativity and affection, you can whip ideas and make the announcement of your pregnancy unforgettable for you and those you love. Fun photos, cards, pregnancy test prints. No matter what the form, the important thing is to record that moment so special and unique.
Check out 30 cool and creative ideas to announce your pregnancy to the people you care about and save that moment the way it deserves.
1. Distributing the ultrasound: The saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words, so nothing better than your baby's first picture to announce the arrival of a new life. Giving your family and friends a copy of ultrasound is one of the simplest and clearest ways to spread the word to everyone.
To make the moment more special, invest in a beautiful envelope and create a little suspense before opening it, with a sharp curiosity the surprise will be even greater!
2. Father's Day Card: breaking the news to your husband deserves a special idea, one way to announce the pregnancy is to present him with a Father's Day card, plus the option to buy the card, you can produce it yourself, giving the gift a personal touch . When handing over the card let him understand the news for himself, if possible record the moment and reaction of the future dad.
3. Countdown: Again, the announcement is made through images. Counting the days left until birth is a simple and easy idea to reproduce. The countdown can be done in different ways: a calendar for counting (from 1 to 40, according to the gestational weeks), little plates with the number of weeks left, as you see fit, the important thing is to create, share and / or photograph The object of counting and counting together with family and friends.
4. T-Shirts: Stamping shirts with some fun phrase or design is also a simple way to announce pregnancy. The play can serve as a gift for the future dad, grandpa or grandma, as a family counting uniform (player 1, player 2 and player 3), can contain the expected date of birth or phrases like "coming soon", "we're hungry ?,? loading? and other fun and cute ideas.
5. Mathematical equation: photographing the couple and their children (if not the first) with numbered plates forming a mathematical equation that ultimately results in more than the actual sum of the people in the photo is a subtle and fun way to spread the expectation of a new member in the family. In addition to serving as a record, the photo is a great way to tell people closest to the news.
6. Little Shoes: A fairly common visual representation of pregnancy is tiny baby shoes. Alone or combined with parents' feet, they always produce delicate and graceful photos. To renew the idea, invest in colorful shoes or even the same for all family members.
7. Photo Surprise: With the fever of selfies recording everyday moments is a craze shared by many. A creative way to announce a pregnancy to your husband is to invite him for a photo and instead of saying "xis" say "I am pregnant" and simple and easy the idea allows you to record your husband's reaction and future daddy. The same can be done with other family members in a collective photo.
8. Cups: Another picture that may represent the arrival of a baby is to combine two cups and a baby bottle, or two large and one small cups. The idea is simple, super cute and easy to reproduce, just choose the cups or cups, position them and shoot. To tell friends and family just make copies and share the photo.
9. Empty Chair: Registering empty space in family photos is a great way to spread the word about new life. In addition to the empty chair to represent the lack of one of the members, the photo can gain more evidence by adding about the empty place the date of birth or how long until the little one who will occupy that place.
10. Save the date: photos that somehow record the expected date of your baby's birth can be a way of telling family members and involving them in anticipation of the new member's arrival. In addition, they are a great memory for the couple and for their own child.
11Balloons: Another way to announce your pregnancy is to use elements related to the child universe. One of these elements is the balloons. You can either write down a phrase related to pregnancy or the expected date of birth at the bottom of the balloons, or use the blue and pink color feature to incite doubt about the baby's gender and subtly break the news to everyone.
12. Hidden in the food: One of the most creative ideas for announcing your pregnancy to Dad is by hiding this message in food. There are different options for this: you can write on the plate (or cup, cup, etc.) so that it is obscured by food, position the message on the cutlery requiring a lot of attention from the man or write directly on the food. Another alternative is to insert the message into a fortune cookie.
This idea can also be used to spread the word to other family members or circle of friends by simply inviting them to eat at your home and hiding the message in their meal.
13. Crazy Flavor Mix: A characteristic of pregnancy is the possibility of peculiar desires, illustrating this situation in a photo is a very simple and creative way to announce to others your pregnancy. Put together dishes that are not usually served together, take the picture and share it with your friends and family, it may take time for them to understand the message, but once they find out it will be joy for sure.
14. Counting Plates: By using family member counting boards it is possible to disclose the pregnancy through a delicate photo. The idea is easy to reproduce, just write on some support (board, paper) the order of children and the last should represent the new family member, being positioned in front of the mother's belly.
15. Use social media to your advantage: With the widespread popularization of social networks (Facebook, What? s app, etc.) you can use them as a means to announce your pregnancy to distant relatives and friends or even a modern and practical way to notify everyone (both close people and people who live far away).
Using creativity you can produce a poster, video, photo or text that somehow conveys the news and share it online through some social network.
16. The news at the hands of the brother: If you are not your first child, a good idea is to let your older brother (or siblings) break the news, either by talking or through pictures. The idea is to make the announcement easier, because it is made by a child, and establish a good relationship of the older brother with the arrival of a new baby. Making your older child feel important and part of this new phase is the first step in avoiding the possibility of jealousy or feelings of exclusion.
17. Plate of? Big Brother? : In the case of couples who have had children, it is possible to count on the help of the elder to announce the pregnancy, using signs that indicate the arrival of the younger brother. May contain phrases like? Super brother ?,? Promoted to older sister? or show that the younger brother became the middle brother. The advantages of the idea is its simplicity and the spontaneity of children.
18. Does every superhero need a partner? : Following the announcing line with the help of siblings, parents who already have a child can use the phrase? Does every superhero need a partner? to demonstrate the arrival of new life. Besides being a cool idea, it helps the brother or sister to assimilate and deal better with the coming of the baby.
19. Funny Pictures: Recording Dad's scare or continuous belly growth are some fun ways to keep memories of pregnancy. The idea of shooting fun times and sharing these photos with family and friends is a really cool way to tell them about your pregnancy and convey your happiness to everyone.
20. New titles: with pregnancy family members gain new titles: husband becomes father, wife becomes mother, mother-in-law becomes grandmother, and so on. One idea to tell everyone about your pregnancy is to highlight these new roles won. This can be done on t-shirts, mugs, cards, pictures, among other things. No matter the medium, what matters is the happiness that comes tied to this new title.
21. Visual Metaphors: Using other elements to represent family members and expecting a baby is a very delicate way of saying 'I'm pregnant'. In addition to delighting those receiving the news, the idea can yield eye-popping photos to keep as a souvenir.
The idea is to think of elements that relate to the development and size of the baby (cake in the oven, pea representing life size on the way), with the idea of pregnancy (when it is possible to add a thumbnail of the chosen element within a larger one). , representing the life carried by the mother) or referring to the babies themselves (bottles, pacifiers, pregnancy books).
22. Clothesline: Representing the arrival of a baby through little clothes and little shoes is quite common. To renew this idea it is possible to combine the baby's clothes with the parents' clothes and create a clothesline with the clothes of all family members. Another idea is to invest in custom t-shirts.
23.? Loading? : the term? loading? It's a great way to illustrate the wait.It can be added on photo tags, on T-shirts or written on the belly itself. The result is a lot of fun and the idea can be easily reproduced.
24. Timeline: Photographing the family timeline is a simple way to record your expectation. The timeline photo may contain only the years of birth of each family member and a visual representation of them (the feet, for example) or with parents holding siblings with their respective year and mother holding a sign with the birth year of the future baby in front of your belly.
25. Hidden Camera: Undoubtedly spontaneity is the word that defines this idea. Hiding a camera and filming the reaction of the future father and future grandparents, uncles, and older siblings is a very special way to save that moment, and to bring a lot of laughter and excitement to those watching.
26. Watchdog: Using your pet to announce the pregnancy is also a great idea, as he is somehow already part of the family and, with the arrival of a baby, to occupy the position? watchdog or big brother. The result of the photos is fun and unique, as dog expressions are unpredictable.
27. Pink or blue? : Along with the pregnancy announcement comes the famous question: Is it a boy or a girl? Using this color reference, which is linked to the sex of the baby by convention, and the typical curiosity that accompanies the early months of pregnancy is a simple and subtle alternative to spreading the expectation of a baby.
You can use colors in balloons, cake decorations, cookies and other goodies, among other ideas. For couples who have two children, one boy and one boy, one idea is to invest in the tiebreaker. of the family. Just use creativity and choose where to use colors and how to use this tradition to your advantage!
28. Eating for two: Another way of communicating to your friends and family is the idea that the pregnant woman eats for two people. You can take fun pictures with the phrase 'eating for two', customize a t-shirt with the words or create this scene literally and record it in a photo.
29. The size of a pea: A creative way to tell your husband the news of pregnancy is to say that you are going to prepare a special dinner. to him and serve him with just one pea. Surely he will be confused by the situation and will ask you why the only pea, so you can say that it represents the current size of your child. Subtlety, ease and creativity in one idea!
The food chosen depends on the number of weeks of pregnancy. At 5 weeks it is possible to use a sesame, with 6 a grain of lentil and so on. The pea corresponds to a gestation of 7 weeks.
30. Baby on board: As with other ideas, this is a phrase option that can be used any way you like: on t-shirts, cards, cards, and more. ?Baby on Board? It's a great choice for those who prefer to get to the point. With creativity it is possible to create cool photos and surprise those who are receiving the news simply and objectively.
No matter which idea was your favorite, the important thing is to take inspiration from the above tips, abuse creativity and make this moment that is so important even more special to you and the people you love the most!
17 FUNNY THINGS NO ONE TELL YOU ABOUT PREGNANCY (May 2021)