Visualize this scenario: you, the person you like and a quiet place to spend the day. How about this: you are embarking on a sunset trip just off the road. These scenes are sensational in themselves, but with a soundtrack everything is even more perfect.
Music has the power to transform any moment, raising feelings to another level. Who never sighed thinking about the loved one while listening to a song, is not it ?!
With that in mind, we made a special selection of romantic songs for you to listen to grudadinha with your love and enjoy this moment for two. Check out.
International Romantic Songs
How about preparing a special night for you and your love? The soundtrack is already guaranteed! You can cook together and then you can even dance with your little face glued around the dining room like you're on a dance floor.
In this selection of international romantic songs you will get a true range of sounds, from the latest to the oldest. On one side Ed Sheeran with his very famous Thinking Out Loud, on the other Rod Stewart with the passionate The Way You Look Tonight?
Also read: 60 sad songs for when to hit that bad
And it doesn't stop there: U2, Bee Gees, Jack Johnson, Avril Lavigne and many other artists make up this selection. Just turn up the volume and let yourself fall in love.
- Love someone (Jason Mraz)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Wonderwall (Oasis)
- Strawberry swing (Coldplay)
- Mine (Taylor Swift)
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
- My valentine (Paul McCartney)
- Only You (And You Alone) (The Platters)
- You and me (Lifehouse)
- Let's Stay Together (Al Green)
- Things I'll Never Say (Avril Lavigne)
- Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
- With or Without You (U2)
- The Way You Look Tonight (Rod Stewart)
- And I Love Her (The Beatles)
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed (Maroon 5)
- How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees)
- I got you (Jack Johnson)
- Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Must Have Been Love (Roxette)
- You? Re Still The One (Shania Twain)
- (They Long To Be) Close To You (Carpenters)
- Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis Presley)
- You? Re Beautiful (James Blunt)
- Because You Loved Me (Céline Dion)
- From January to January (Roberta Campos and Nando Reis)
- Old childhood (Tribalists)
- Beautiful thing (James Iorc)
- Dengo (ANA VITORIA)
- As I want (Kid Bee)
- To dream (Marcelo Jeneci)
- And My Chest More Open Than the Bahia Sea (Vanguart)
- It has to be you (Victor and Leo)
- I settled down (Jorge & Mateus)
- Evidence (Chitãozinho & Xororó)
- When You Hit That Miss (Rubel)
- Good (Marisa Monte)
- My love is yours (Marcelo Camel)
- What to say about you (OtherI)
- I Only Know Dance With You (Tulip Ruiz)
- An angel of heaven (Maskavo)
- For you (Red Baron)
- What I Did Not Give Anyone (Tássia Holsbach)
- Smile, I'm King (Natiruts)
- By the Light of Your Eyes (Miúcha and Antonio Carlos Jobim)
- You are beautiful (Caetano Veloso)
- If I Didn't Love You So Much (Ivete Sangalo)
- Subtly (Skank)
- Love Is? (New clothes)
- My love (Chico Buarque)
National romantic songs
Are you one of those people who when you declare yourself to your loved one you tremble with fear and get tangled up in words? No problem, after all, Brazilian music is full of super-romantic lyrics to help us when we miss the words.
This selection of national romantic songs features big names in the Brazilian scene of various musical genres, such as Kid Abelha, Tribalistas, Chico Buarque, Jorge & Mateus, Maskavo and many others.
And of course, we could not forget the most beloved music of Brazilians, considered almost an alternative national anthem: Evidences. I bet you already know her by heart and sauteed, even backwards if you doubt. Just drop your voice and declare yourself!
Read also: 7 Science-Proven Benefits of Music
Follow the playlist and let the song speak for you.
Being with your loved one is always good, and even better if the soundtrack appeals to you both. You can be inspired by this selection of songs and give your loved one a unique and special playlist, what do you think? Separate her favorite songs and add others she likes and that's it: you're sure to surprise.
If you're a natural romantic, you certainly don't even have to have a loved one to enjoy these playslists. It's always good to listen to songs that make us light and talk about good feelings.But there are also times when that bad one hits and you want to be quiet in your room enjoying the sadness. So to be safe, follow our selection of 60 sad songs and never run out of soundtrack.
You are My All in All (January 2020)
- Valentine's Day