Decorated bottles are a great way to reuse and recycle with crafts. Moreover, they can be very useful in your daily life, as they are versatile pieces and with various possibilities of ornaments and decoration. They serve both to decorate home, business or office environments, and even events. They are also great options for gifting or selling.
- Step by step
100 bottles decorated to inspire you
To make a decorated bottle, just unleash your creativity and choose the best option for your purpose. Here are some tips, designs and bottle styles of different colors, sizes and types of ornaments:
1. Bottle decorated with thread for a simple and harmonious decoration
2. Matching big and smaller bottles in the same style looks great
3. How about some super creative phrases to adorn the bottle?
4. Wonderful set of bottles decorated with ink
5. Lines make a modern and elegant style
6. Great idea for kids' party centerpiece: bottle with paint and glue
7. Decorated bottles can make the atmosphere happier and more relaxed.
8. And they can also customize your party with style
9. You can also decorate with themes and characters.
10. And decorate your party in an easy and economical way
11. Combining sisal wire with paint gives a rustic and funky effect
12. Delicate decorations with simple strokes and neutral colors: perfect!
13. Applications are great for finishing decorated bottles
14. Like this super chic bottle with rhinestones and shiny twine
15. Unicorn decorated bottle: cute and simple
16. Painting enables unique and personalized ornaments
17. To please different styles and tastes
18. And you can decorate your home, gift or sell
19. Decorated bottles make great table center balloon holders
20. How about making a cool lamp with clear bottle?
21. Dare in the phrases to decorate your bottle
22. Inspirational phrases are perfect for decorating your environment.
23. Glass bottles are excellent for writing-only decoration
24. Decoupage and painting to form a beautiful flower vase
25. Bottle decorated with glitter to decorate your home for Christmas
26. You can also use bottles to decorate a romantic setting.
27. Super useful idea: bottle with blackboard ink as bookmarker
28. Another Christmas decorated bottle option made with lines and ribbons
29. When the simple delights: black bottle with tiffany blue string
30. Bottle decorated with pearls for those who love a delicate style
31. Elegance and sophistication in these copper spray painted bottles
32. Rainbow to brighten up the environment
33. Chalkboard-painted bottles are perfect for customizing on occasion
34. Another option for those who like the shades of pink: bottle decorated with twine
35. Christmas bottle made with twine, fabric and buttons
36. Beautiful flower vase composition with decorated bottle
37. Bows are perfect applications for a delicate finish.
38. Supercreative Idea: Bottle Decorated as Lamp
39. Golden decorated bottle: great choice for flower vase
40. For weddings: golden bottle with lace and pearls
41. Character bottles are super fun
42. Buttons, bows and hats to give your bottle personality
43. The combination of black and gold is great for those who want elegance.
44. Glitter EVA Decorated Bottles for Flower Mini or Centerpiece
45. Luxurious model with stones to adorn a golden bottle
46. If you prefer your crystal or silver bottle, this is a great option.
47. Sea shells can also become a beautiful ornament
48. Simple and romantic model with sea shell and pearls
49. Wonderful rustic set with sisal rope and rhinestones
50. Pearls look beautiful in both the painted and the transparent bottle
51. You can also cover an entire bottle using pearls
52. Decorated bottle idea for New Year's Eve: rhinestone applications
53. Combining rhinestones and pearls in the transparent bottle also makes it super-accurate.
54. Inspiration of classic decoration with flowers and stones
55. Another super-stylish model with clear bottle applications
56. To decorate with style: golden and yellow bottles
57. Simple and chic decorated bottle with light spots
58. Coconut milk bottle decorated with stones
59. Beautiful table centerpiece with decorated EVA bottle
60. Decorated bottles are great to represent your style.
61. They fill the environment and can be very useful.
62. How can this decorated bottle be used as a safe
63. Bottle decorated to give a soccer team fan a gift
64. What you can do according to one's taste
65Bottles decorated with decoupage and fabric flower
66. And this bottle decorated with watermelon theme? Super creative!
67. You can also decorate your bottle with biscuit.
68. If you like landscape painting, this model is ideal for unleashing your creativity.
69. That bottle to surprise with a simple character decoration
70. Many colors and vibrations in these easy-to-make decorated bottles
71. Simple and beautiful decoration with pink and blue embossed glue
72. Inspiration from bottles decorated with lace and biscuit flowers
73. Bottle decorated with pearls and golden spray to finish
74. Glazing and a metallic paint give a wonderful effect.
75. Super creative idea for a rustic bottle of dried wheat
76. The possibilities of painting decoration are diverse
77. There are so many colors and shapes for you to have fun doing
78. A simple decorated bottle makes all the difference in the environment.
79. Bottle decorated with collage of shredded laminated paper: great idea for parties
80. Combine string with paint for a spectacular result
81. Decorated Bottle Option for Baby Shower
82. Deck-inspired decor inspiration, ideal for a game room
83. Fun bottles are perfect for decorating parties and recreational environments.
84. This paper and string decoration is also great for parties
85. Cleaner option with raw string and paper flowers
86. Doilies are a handy way to decorate your bottle.
87. Glazing + black and white make a nice combination
88. Rustic and stripped jute and sisal model
89. How about combining black, gold and rhinestones for sophisticated production?
90. Interesting dark decorated bottle idea with white strokes
91. Contrasting white strokes on the black background is a simple and modern option.
92. Decorative ribbons are great for embellishing in a practical and beautiful way.
93. White and silver for a clean, sparkling bottle
94. Wonderful Table Center Inspiration with String Decorated Bottle
95. Can you believe this decorated bottle was made with eggshell? Amazing effect
96. Mandalas for wonderful decoration with few materials
97. Putting elements into the bottle is also a way of decorating
98. Easy string decoration for your party
99. Bottles decorated for Easter with fabric
100. Beautiful minimalist model with painting and collage.
Some decorated bottles are more practical and use less materials to make, others require more time and detail. The important thing is that it pleases you or the person who will buy or receive. Learn how to make some types of decorated bottles and get inspired to make yours.
Decorated bottles: step by step
Whether easy or more elaborate models, what matters is trying to use creativity to reuse the piece by creating a beautiful decorated bottle. See step by step and amazing ideas to help you make your decorated bottle:
Read also: MDF Crafts: 80 Ideas to Get Inspired and Tutorials to Learn
Bottles decorated with glitter
This decorated bottle model is practical and easy to make. You will need white glue, glitter of your own color, masking tape and spray varnish. The bottle used in the video is medium in size, but you can use the same technique to decorate any bottle size.
How to cap bladder bottle
If you are looking for an economical and practical option, the bladder decorated bottle is the best alternative. You can choose the bladder that has the color and / or pattern you prefer, and then carefully put it in the bottle. Ideally, the bottle should not be too large for the bladder to fit perfectly.
Bottle decorated with lace and pearls
Read also: Tricotin: 80 ideas from this creative decor to inspire you
For a classic and romantic production, this model of transparent glass bottle with lace and pearls is perfect. This decorated bottle is full of details and the pearl makes a wonderful finish, especially the lid.
Bottle decorated with jute
In this tutorial, Tina Leon shows in detail the step by step to make a rustic bottle with jute, lace and sisal cord. The effect is amazing and is easier to do than it sounds. The bottle of choice was a square-shaped glass with rounded corners, but you can make any of this same style that will give you a certainty.
Bottle decorated with neon wire and chatons
How about an all colored bottle made with neon wire? In the video, Renata Lima shows how to wrap the neon silk thread around the entire bottle, creating a very interesting effect. The brightness of the chaton makes all the difference in the finish.
Read also: Decorated Cans: Tutorials and 80 Templates for Recycling Making Art
How to make golden decorated bottles
Here's how to make super-modern gold-spray decorated bottles with enchanting details that form a beautiful set for decorating parties or parties. Cris Laila teaches 5 different models for you to learn and have fun doing.
Recycling by making art is always a lot of fun. Choose your favorite decorated bottle and get to work. Gather some materials and create your own decorating style, whether for decorating environments, events, selling or gifting.
3D Blue Fish | from Bottle Caps Art (January 2020)