The ruffled blouse is that key piece to take the look of simplicity. Simply choose a model of your own to make the production more fun, elegant and often romantic or sensual.
And with a variety of models at your disposal, the ideal is to find a ruffled blouse that matches many other pieces you already have in your collection, so that it is also a great resource for countless occasions. Want to be inspired by some creative productions? Just check out the following list:
- How to make
Ruffled Blouse Models & Inspirations
From the most classic options to the most extravagant ones: it has drooled for all tastes and styles. Doubt? Look at the proof:
1. This shirt featured very discreet ruffles at the shoulders, cuffs and collar
2. While in this piece the frill is the main highlight
3. See how the combination of blue and green makes all the difference.
4. The detail that starts at the shoulders and accompanies the whole neckline is a charm only
5. This model is very welcome in corporate environments.
6. How about combining your ruffle blouse with a fancy vinyl skirt?
7. The cutout of this blouse added a romantic atmosphere to the look
8. The shoulder-to-shoulder ruffle blouse gives all that gypsy mood to the piece
9. And goes great with jeans
10. In addition to the ruffles, this shirt also featured a neck tie
11. This creatively cut top has a frill on just one sleeve
12. Ruffled sleeveless blouse and midi skirt ensure the most discreet look
13. For a casual look, you can combine a print blouse with basic black pants
14. Black and white is a classic and will never go out of style.
15. The ruffle blouse is responsible for adding delicacy to the composition
16. Or make the production more youthful and fun
17. Elegance with a slim skirt and frilly shoulder-to-shoulder blouse
18. A very clean look with light and very delicate tones
19. You'll find it from discreet frilly blouse
20. Even something elegantly more flashy
21. With a monochrome composition, there's no mistake
22. This lace top has a soft frill on the front
23. The cropped version with high waist pants is a classic
24. The asymmetry of this shirt is very charming, don't you think?
25. In this transparent blouse, the frill created a discreet volume in the breast region
26. With the satin fabric, the blouse guarantees a refinement of the garment.
27. Here the frill was present in the blouse bar
28. For a relaxing day, fresh blouse with wrecked jeans and flats
29. Shoulder Ruffles Dispense Shoulder Bulk
30. Aren't the details on the sleeves funny?
31. When the ruffled blouse is part of a cute little ensemble
32. This little model had a peplum bar
33. Cropped gets ruffled even in the handles
34. The denim silk blouse is the hi-lo you needed to see today
35. If the idea is to invest in a versatile garment, choose a basic black blouse.
36. A classic model for the most special occasions
37. Here the peplum begins just below the golden belt
38. That little thing that is passion at first sight
39. For the winter, the ruffled wool blouse is a prime
40. Ruffles create a charming volume on the shirt, don't you think?
41. In this option, the seams of the sleeves were duly
42. While she got little frills and a charming bow tie
43. The long, bulky sleeves made everything even more sophisticated.
44. Isn't this lace at the neckline fun?
45. By the way, ruffled blouses even match sneakers
46. And meet the most diverse personalities
47. And you can still create mixes of styles and ensure a beautiful result.
48. These pierced ruffled blouses are pretty timeless
49. When Ties and Ruffles Mingle
50. This white blouse and plaid blouse is perfect
51. If you bet on a fresh little set like this, flatform will complete the look
52. The ruffled sleeveless model took the look from the basics
53. With pantacourt, your look will have a little foot in the contemporary
54. Frilly chess? how to resist?
55. A little heel and striped pants will make everything more social.
56. Sensuality is guaranteed with leather and transparency.
57. The Golden Flats and Necklace Drew the Total White from the Basics
58. With the shoulders off, the choker gets more prominence
59. A total chic executive look, would you agree?
60. Even the blouse has earned its frilly charm
Perfect, don't you think? Proof that the frill is not an option just for those who like to draw attention.
Also read: 100 plus size fashion looks for you to rock without giving up your own style
Videos of how to make frilly shirt
If you love to get your hands dirty, take a look at the following tutorials and learn how to make your own shirt:
Making a peplum blouse
In this video, the vlogueira teaches how to easily execute a ruffled peplum blouse with piquet fabric. The result is amazing.
Sleeve and ruffle blouse
Using a viscose blouse as a model, the piece executed in this video has a beautiful floral fabric, but you can choose any pattern during your manual work.
Read also: 20 ways to dress elegantly without spending too much
How to Make a Gypsy Blouse
The Gypsy Blouse is a model that never goes out of style, and in this video you will learn how to execute the piece with your favorite and elastic fabric.
You will find a variety of ruffled blouse designs to meet any of your goals: from a romantic and elegant look to a production full of sensuality and personality. And believe me, the piece will accompany you for several seasons with great elegance.
Upsize a Blouse: a DIY Refashion Tutorial (January 2020)
- How to use