With sour taste and very delicious, passion fruit is a constant presence in many recipes we love. Passion fruit cake is no exception. Prepared with its own fruit or concentrated juice, it is a practical idea, easy to make and very tasty.
Looking for passion fruit cake recipes for a breakfast, snack or special occasion? You have reached the right post. The option below is to leave it in a notebook and prepare whenever you feel like eating something different. Did you make your mouth water at the thought? So learn how to do it now!
Passion Fruit Cake Recipe
- 5 passion fruit
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Step by step
- The first step is to prepare the cake batter. Separate two passion fruit and beat in a blender. Then sift the fruit to remove the pomace and seeds.
- Put the strained juice back in the blender, mix with 3 eggs and oil, beat well.
- Add 2 cups of sugar, beat a little more and finally add the flour and baking powder. Beat until all is well incorporated.
- Put the dough into a greased and floured pan. Bake at 180º for 25 minutes. Don't be alarmed: the cake has a creamier consistency.
- While the cake bakes, it's time to prepare the syrup. In a saucepan, mix 3 passion fruits with seed and a cup of sugar. Let reduce until it forms a jam.
- When the cake is ready, put the syrup on top and enjoy.
Set up a beautiful table and serve this cake for breakfast. A charm!
Other Passion Fruit Cake Recipes
The passion fruit cake tends to be so tasty that practically does not need any increment. However, how about testing new recipes, preparation methods, flavors and toppings? See more ideas below:
1. Passion fruit cake with fruit
Read also: 15 Pudding Cake Recipes That Bring together the Best of Two Textures
Do you know those beautiful icing cakes worthy of a bakery showcase? Here's a great option for you to prepare at home. The cake is very cute, while the cream sauce, condensed milk and passion fruit pulp gives a special mega touch. Watch the video for the complete walkthrough.
2. Passion fruit cake with icing
Did you know you can make a passion fruit cake without necessarily using the fruit? This version of fluffy cake uses a packet of passion fruit gelatin in the dough. The topping is prepared with pure passion fruit juice and condensed milk. The ingredient list also calls for other affordable items such as wheat flour, sugar, milk and oil. You will love.
3. Passion fruit cake with mousse
Here is a recipe that combines the best of both worlds: passion fruit cake and mousse. The best thing is that the look of the dish is very beautiful, perfect for birthday parties or tables set. In the preparation you can use both concentrated passion fruit juice and the seedless fruit pulp. Step by step in the video above!
Also read: 80 Afternoon Snack Recipes Become a Real Banquet
4. Passion fruit cake fit
Did you think that those who are on a diet cannot enjoy a good passion fruit cake? Because you found it wrong. The secret is in the choice of ingredients. This fit version uses eggs, coconut oil, crystal sugar (or demerara), oatmeal, coconut flour, passion fruit and yeast. It is ready in 30 minutes!
5. Blender Passion Fruit Cake
Where are the passionate about practical recipes prepared in the blender? This is the idea of this passion fruit cake, made with eggs, sugar, concentrated passion fruit juice, oil, wheat flour and baking powder. First you need to beat the eggs and sugar. Then just add the rest of the ingredients. Bake and delight.
6. Iced Passion Fruit Cake
Read also: Yogurt Cake: 26 Mouthwatering Recipes and Ask for Bis
Whether for summer or for those days of very high temperatures, a cold cake with a refreshing flavor. Iced cake is just love, do you agree? This version of passion fruit brings eggs, sugar, warm milk, wheat flour, salt, yeast and concentrated passion fruit juice. The topping is made with condensed milk, sour cream and passion fruit juice.
Did this post make you want to bake some treats? So indulge yourself with these 21 simple cornmeal cake recipes that are pure coziness.
4 MUST TRY HOLIDAY DESSERT RECIPES - Easy, NO-BAKE, and Kid Friendly :) (January 2020)